Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes
Stem cell therapy holds immense guarantee for the treatment of patients with diabetes mellitus. Research on the capacity of human embryonic stem cells to separate into islet cells has characterized the developmental stages and translation factors associated with this procedure. As a result, alternative forms of stem cell therapies, for example, umbilical cord stem cells, induced pluripotent stem cells and bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells, have turned into an area of serious study. Recent advances in stem cell therapy may transform this into a realistic treatment for diabetes in the near future.
- Track 1-1 Islet cell transplantation
- Track 2-2 Mesenchymal stem cell therapy
- Track 3-3 Umbilical Stem Cells
- Track 4-4 Embryonic Stem Cell Research
- Track 5-5 Type 1 Diabetes Beta Cells
- Track 6-6 Hyperthyroidism