Metabolic syndrome is a group of risk factors that develops the chance of developing cardiovascular diseases, stroke, and type 2 diabetes. It is also called as insulin resistance syndrome. Many disorders with metabolic syndrome doesn’t show any symptoms. Causes and risk factors of metabolic syndrome are age, obesity, inactivity, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease or polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Track 1-1 Metabolic Disorders and Stem Cell Transplantation
- Track 2-2 Energy Metabolism
- Track 3-3 Pathophysiology of metabolic syndrome
- Track 4-4 Symptoms and Causes
- Track 5-5 Diagnosis & Prevention
- Track 6-6 Treatment & Management