Genetics of Diabetes
Now a day the young ones are suffering from diabetes which is passed from the genetics of their parents. Genetic Diabetes is caused by Monogenic and polygenic diseases. Monogenic disorder is caused by the mutation of single gene, which is also known as mendelian disorder. Polygenic disorder is caused by multiple genetic variants with low penetrance. The unresolved problem of polygenic disease or various identification methods are the raising factors of diabetes.
- Track 1-1 Genetic Factors in Type 1 Diabetes
- Track 2-2 Genetic Factors in Type 2 Diabetes
- Track 3-3 Maturity Onset Diabetes of the Young (MODY)
- Track 4-4 Risk of Inheritance
- Track 5-5 Role of Genetics in Treatment and Prevention
- Track 6-6 Advancements in Genetics Research