Endocrinology & Diabetes
A branch of biology and medicine which primarily deals with the study of endocrine system, hormones and its disorders constitutes Endocrinology. It also involves the study of metabolism, growth and development, digestion, tissue function and various other psychological or behavioural activities which are influenced by hormones. Diabetes, on the other hand, is a group of metabolic disorders characterised by high blood sugar levels over a prolonged period mainly due to insulin deficiency or resistance.
- Track 1-1 Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Track 2-2 Metabolic Disorders
- Track 3-3 Endocrine Disorders
- Track 4-4 Molecular Endocrinology
- Track 5-5 Î²-cell Dysfunction