The branch of medicine known as endocrine oncology deals with thyroid hormone-induced tumours, also referred to as endocrine neoplasia. Endocrine neoplasia comes in two different varieties, both of which are genetic disorders that can be handed down from parent to child. Both types—the first known as warmers disorder and the second as pheochromocytoma or simple condition—lead to medullary thyroid cancer.
- Track 1-1 Adrenal gland tumors
- Track 2-2 Multiple endocrine neoplasias 1 (MEN1)
- Track 3-3 Multiple endocrine neoplasias 2 (MEN 2)
- Track 4-4 Parathyroid gland tumors
- Track 5-5 Pituitary gland tumors
- Track 6-6 Thyroid cancer
- Track 7-7 Pancreatic cancer