Diabetic Nursing means the nurse that helps the patients having diabetes, a disease that prevents the body from producing or absorbing enough insulin. A diabetes nurse’s greatest asset is their ability to communicate. Many of the diabetes nurses becomes advocates for diabetes awareness and go on to become diabetes educators. Diabetics specialist nurses provide training and support to non-specialist health care professionals including nurses in primary, secondary and community settings and care homes.
- Track 1-1 Diabetic Nursing Education
- Track 2-2 Diabetic Nursing Management
- Track 3-3 Diabetic Nursing Care
- Track 4-4 Diabetic Nursing Assessment
- Track 5-5 Nursing Interventions
- Track 6-6 Discharge and Home Care Guidelines