Complications are set up with the struggle and severe effects, affecting parts of the body due to Diabetes. Controlled blood sugar will have less Diabetic complications, If the blood sugar level is not properly maintained then there would be more diabetic complications. The effects of Diabetes which include smoking, high diabetes, high cholesterol levels, obesity, high blood pressure, and lack of exercise.
- Track 1-1 Diabetic Neuropathy
- Track 2-2 Diabetic Nephropathy
- Track 3-3 Diabetic Cardiomyopathy
- Track 4-4 Diabetic Retinopathy
- Track 5-5 Macrovascular Complications
- Track 6-6 Microvascular Complications
- Track 7-7 Diabetic Ketoacidosis