Diabetes and Skin complications
Diabetes can affect all aspects of the body, including the skin. Actually, such issues are sometimes the first sign that a person has diabetes. A variety of dermatologic indications have been connected with diabetes mellitus; these conditions fluctuate in seriousness and can be benign, deforming, and even life-threatening. Such skin changes can insight into patients’ glycemic control and might be the first sign of metabolic derangement in undiagnosed patients with diabetes. Recognition and management of these conditions are imperative in maximizing the quality of life and in avoiding serious adverse effects in patients with diabetes.
- Track 1-1 Necrobiosis Lipoidica
- Track 2-2 Acanthosis Nigricans
- Track 3-3 Cutaneous Infections associated with DM
- Track 4-4 Granuloma Annulare
- Track 5-5 Diabetic Bullae
- Track 6-6 Diabetic Dermopathy (shin spots)